At One Voice we’re really looking forward to the SW Innovation Expo. Working with University of Exeter, University of Plymouth Falmouth University and their talented teams on this event is a real privilege. The event is jam packed with tech you can try, thought provoking talks and inspirational entrepreneurs. If you have an interest in how tech innovation can help your businesses, then we encourage you to come along on 14 October.
– There is going to be lots of tech to try –from an immersive video dome and a Lab in a Box to seeing the world’s first 5G sea buoy: touch it, try it, see it, it’s real, it’s astonishing.
– We’ll find out about the South West’s most innovative businesses, sharing their new products in the Pitchfest – from innovating in wellbeing and mental health, veterinary prescriptions to e-commerce.
– We’ll discover new ways to innovate in our own businesses learning from others who have been there before.
– Dhiraj Mukherjee, Co-Founder of Shazam and Financial Times top tech 50 entrepreneur, is kickstarting the day and will share his insight into tech innovation
– The new format speaker sessions are thematic, headed by exceptional speakers and lessons learnt will be transferrable across sectorS – think ‘Innovation on a Budget’ and ‘Leadership and Management’.
– And, it’ll just be brilliant to be back Sandy Park meeting and connecting with others from across the region.
The South West Innovation Expo will take place on 14 October at Sandy Park – tickets are on sale here: https://www.swinnovationexpo.co.uk/tickets